Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Venture!

Okay....we spend lots of time at home now that we are here in Florida. Since we moved, I have been searching everywhere to find deals on fun things we could do here in a tourist town and not break the bank. My kids see people playing mini-golf, riding go karts, all the tourist stuff, and they want in on the action. One night we went to dinner and were talking with friends and they suggested that I start a blog about saving money right here in PCB. With her persuasion, I decided it might be a great way to share the deals that we take advantage of. So whether you are vacationing in PCB, visiting friends and family, or live here and need to stick to a budget, my blog may be just what you are looking for. From freebies around town, to airline and hotel deals, I will try to keep you up to date with all the latest bargains.

My blog is appropriately name PCB on a dime. You can find it at www.pcbonadime.blogspot.com
My FB page {which is easy daily access and reminders} is https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Panama-City-Beach-on-a-Dime/438936772783424  or you can search: "Panama City Beach on a Dime" on FB

Honestly, the blog will have more info, full articles, etc. The FB page is just an avenue because most people are on FB at some point throughout the day and may not have time for full articles. Be sure to like the FB page for it to show up my posts in your New Feed.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: